Talmetrix is extremely honored to be participating in the largest Virtual HR Conference in the World!
Join us and more than 50 of the world’s best HR and business leaders for a full day of HRCI-qualified development! Elevate 2016 is not only virtual but also FREE TO ATTEND—making it the must-attend event of 2016!!!
Mark your calendars for November 10th from 8am to 2pm PST (11am – 5pm EST) to join thousands of HR professionals and business leaders in this spectacular virtual conference. Registration is required.
Largest virtual HR conference for leaders
Learn about strategic HR, employee engagement, creating high performance cultures, and other topics to help you elevate your work from great speakers including:
- Patty McCord: Workplace Innovator, Culture and Leadership Consultant, and Former Chief Talent Officer of Netflix
- Keith Ferrazzi: Founder and CEO of Ferrazzi Greenlight and Yoi
- Chris Powell: CEO Talmetrix
- Jacob Morgan: Best-Selling Author, Futurist, and Co-Founder of the Future of Work Community
- Marshall Goldsmith: World’s #1 Leadership Thinker and Author of “What Got You Here Won’t Get You There”
- Kim Scott: CEO Coach and Author of “Radical Candor”
- Check out the full list
3 great reasons why to attend Elevate 2016
- Choose from over 50 presentations given by famous authors, leading business executives, HR thought leaders, and other industry experts.
- Gain new ideas and learn about effective trends in the workplace from the comfort of your home or office without spending a penny.
- Customize your virtual summit experience. Presentation tracks range from leadership and employee development to software tools and staying compliant.
With over 20,000 registrants and featuring presentations from over 50 industry experts and visionaries, Elevate 2016 gives you the tools to free yourself and your people to do great work.
Don’t wait – register to reserve your spot today! Attendance is free and because it’s virtual, there’s no travel required.
Stop Guessing, Start Knowing: Learn Best Practices for Employee Engagement
Engagement efforts aren’t a top-down proposition. Change during an engagement initiative moves in all directions — across departments, up from the rank-and-file, cascading through different levels. Learn how to build a culture of engagement at your organization. Download our employee engagement guidebook to get started.
Comments are closed.