Talmetrix is an employee feedback and insights solution that helps organizations better attract and retain talent to achieve business goals. Our customers range from SMB to Fortune 100 companies as well as nonprofit and civic organizations.
As a rapidly growing software company; we are committed to growing our people along this journey. We want you to be excited about where you invest your time and we need you to be authentic. Every day.
We are looking for a skilled User Experience Design Lead who specializes in defining and designing Business-to-Business, Software-as-a-Service web applications for mid-market and fortune 1,000 sized clients. As the User Experience Design Lead at Talmetrix, you’ll spend most of your day working on various aspects of the user experience for all Talmetrix web applications; including visual design, information architecture and usability. You’ll be responsible for all maintaining and defining all aspects of the user experience of the application, while working closely with developers and the product team.
Talmetrix utilizes an easy-going version of Agile to plan and organize work, so you won’t be required to spend your entire day filling out TPS reports and writing system documentation that will never be read. We like to have repeatable processes, but also understand the importance of being flexible.
Prior experience with these technologies are highly desired in a candidate:
- Balsamiq (or similar wireframing tool)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML5/CSS3 + SASS or LESS
- Responsive design w/Twitter Bootstrap or Foundation
- Agile / Scrum / iterative development methodology
Bonus points if you have skills with any of the following technologies:
The Job Snapshot
- Compensation: Base Salary, Incentive
- Benefits: Available medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K retirement savings plan
- Reporting to: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Manages Others: Individual Contributor
- Industry: Computer/Cloud Software, Human Capital Management
If interested in the position, please submit your resume to the attention of Scott Felblinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.