#HRWINS has written a comprehensive eBook to help HR leaders prove the business impact of employee experience. This eBook helps define the employee experience, outline its impact on business objectives, and highlight how analytics and the right technology can help drive success.
Questions the eBook answers for HR professionals include:
- What is the employee experience and how does it relate to engagement?
- What are the key drivers that create a better employee experience?
- What impact does the experience have on business results?
- What can organizations do to improve the employee experience?
- What role does technology play in the employee experience?
This eBook is the first in a series of reports by #HRWINS to help HR professionals improve the employee experience at their workplaces by using data to correlate business outcomes.
The next series installment is Business Impact: Get Employee Experience on the CEO’s Agenda and addresses actions HR professionals can take to make employee experience a priority at the C-level.
This eBook has been independently researched and published by #HRWINS, the publishing arm of LAROCQUE, Inc, connecting Employers, HRTech and Trends, in collaboration with Talmetrix, Inc.